Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

A brief introduction

G'day! My name is Airanuva, also known as Rakshata, and I am an artist, writer, and animation student. In my spare time I write stories and draw comics, in addition to playing video games and watching movies.

For a while I have been considering an idea... Most reviews only say what is wrong with a particular movie, game, book, or comic... They don't really give ways to fix the problems in the future, or what could have been done differently....
Thus the idea for Fixer Sue was born.

What is a "Fixer Sue?"
It is a character, normally inserted into a story by a fan-fiction author, that repairs the problems the writer perceives in the story.

I decided to make this blog to review different media, point out the problems in them, and give ways that they could be fixed. And as for the name... Well, if you disagree, then I'm nothing but a fan-character messing with your favorite story. Though I do hope you enjoy the reviews. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment